Why Dental Implants?
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a titanium screw that is placed in the bone underneath the gum. The implant acts like a tooth root providing a permanent base for a replacement tooth which is placed on top of the implant. Dental implants are an effective, modern and popular long-term solution for people who suffer from missing or failing teeth or those who suffer with chronic dental problems. Dental implants can support bridges that are fixed in place or removable.
Dental implants can look, feel and function like natural teeth. The dental implant fuses to the bone which provides a strong and stable anchor for your new teeth. That means your teeth will not slip or move as often happens with traditional dentures.
The major benefit of implant supported teeth is you can eat your favorite foods just like you could when you had healthy natural teeth. Implants can be suitable for adults of any age.
Dental implants have three primary components:
1. The Implant:
Titanium screw that serves as a root for your new teeth and permanently fuses to your bone.
2. The Abutment:
Connector that supports and holds the tooth or set of teeth to the implant.
3. The Crown:
Prosthetic tooth usually made of zirconia or high-impact polycarbonate depending on which procedure you choose. They are all aesthetic and durable.
Advantages of Dental Implants Over Traditional Dentures and Crowns
- Preferred Choice
- Stop Bone Loss
- Stable Teeth
- Life-long Solution
- Traditional Low-Cost System
- Shifting causing sores/gagging
- Plastic Covering Palate
- Less Permanent Fix
- Compromises Teeth
- Often Visible Metal
- Doesn’t Stop Bone Loss
NuSet Dental Implant Centers
The advantages of having your procedure done at NuSet Dental Implant Centers are:
1. Choice: We offer patients dental implant choices and options.
2. Affordable: Several options to fit your budget including financing plans.
3. Quality and Comfort: We are experts customizing and restoring smiles.
4. One Location: The Doctors, Technology, and Lab all in one leading-edge Center.
5. One Fixed Price: Your total treatment plan in black and white.
6. Caring Environment: We are with you every step of the way.