There are 7 Primary Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Eating your favorite foods
- Overall better health
- Improved confidence in social settings
- More confidence in romantic relationship
- More confidence at work
- Enhanced facial appearance
- Better quality of life
1. Eating Your Favorite Foods
Those who are suffering from failing or missing teeth or people in traditional dentures know how frustrating it is to not be able to eat what they want. A diet of soft foods and liquids not only takes the joy out of life but it is unhealthy for your body. Dental implant full-mouth restorations can be like having your own teeth. You will be able to experience the joys of tasting your foods and eating what you want.
2. Overall Better Health
Dental problems often contribute to two primary health challenges:
- By not eating a normal diet, the body’s digestive system may not function properly which can lead to multiple health challenges.
- Bad teeth can cause bacteria in your mouth that may affect your overall health. By removing the unhealthy teeth, and giving you normal chewing function, dental implant treatments can solve both of those problems. Dental implant patients often report feeling healthier.
3. Improved Confidence in Social Settings
Our patients tell us that with the increased confidence that comes with a new smile, they feel more self-assured to go out and enjoy life to its fullest including attending more social activities.
4. More Confidence in Romantic Relationship
Those who receive a new smile with dental implants often say that either their existing personal relationships improve or they have increased confidence to pursue new relationships.
5. More Confidence at Work
Some patients tell us that with their new improved smile and look, they feel more confident searching for employment opportunities they have shied away from because of their smile.
6. Enhanced Facial Appearance
Losing teeth negatively impacts a person’s outward appearance and facial structure through bone loss. The muscles around the mouth sag and droop which alters one’s appearance, but dental implants can help prevent bone loss which results in a stronger and healthier outward facial appearance.
7. Better Quality of Life
Dental implants will most often restore your confidence, bring you more happiness and provide you an overall higher quality of life. You have probably done many good things for other people, so now is the time that you do something nice for yourself!
Regardless if you need a full mouth restoration, single arch, partial fixed bridges or a single tooth implant, at NuSet Dental Implant Centers, our doctors have placed thousands of implants and are ready to explain how we can help you change your life with a new smile. Call or email today and schedule a free consultation.